DIY Pumpkin Decor Using A Glass Bottle

$5
1 Day

I had some old glass bottles that I had been saving for a project. With fall coming it's the perfect time to create DIY pumpkin decor for your home. You can see more of my crazy creations here

These are the 3 glass bottles I had. I removed the labels and washed them.

I put some Apple Barrel orange paint in a glass jar, added a small amount of water, and mixed it up. You could skip the water if you like. I then poured the mixture into the glass bottles.

I rotated the bottle and let the paint coat the inside of the glass bottle. Once the entire bottle was coated, I tipped the bottle upside down and let all of the extra paint drain out.

Here's a quick picture of the painted bottles. You'll want to leave the top open so that the paint can dry inside.

I added a little hot glue, and wrapped twine around the stem of the bottle. I hot glued the other end to hold it in place. I then hot glued on some fake leaves, and a longer strand of twine.

Now you could stop here and leave them just like this or you can take it to the next step...

I pulled the stem off of a Walmart solar light and placed it into the bottle.

Now I can use them outside to light the porch, railing, or walkway for the whole fall season.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
The Cutest Ways to Decorate Your Front Porch for Easter!
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Carolyn hunt

Will the solar lights recharge What did you do with the panels that provide the recharge

• Mary McDonald
      Just now

Nice decorations! I have larger crackled solar globes that bit the dust. I popped out the glass globes, sprayed silver inside of them, turned them upside down and hung them in a window with silver twine and filled them with those fake hanging pearl succulents. The glass is very versatile isn’t it? 😊