Fall Inspired Grapevine Wreath

$30

When I was considering options for my front door wreath this fall, it was important to me to make it look as natural as possible. I still have flowers in my garden and the trees are still green so I figured a wreath with bold fall colours would still look out of place. I love that the wreath I made still has flowers on it, but in more earthy tones that will transition nicely from summer to fall. I chose to use some green pumpkins I had from a previous project that I feel blend in nicely but add that fall touch.

Gather your supplies

For this project you will need a grapevine wreath, some small faux pumpkins, faux flowers of your choice and some ribbon to hang your wreath with.

Begin by cutting off all of the wire stems from the bouquet. I used a pair of wire cutters to do this.

Arrange the stems on the wreath and simply push them into the grapevine wreath. If you cut the stems long enough they will naturally intertwine into the grapevine and will be very secure. Play around with the placement until you are happy with the final look.

I did use some hot glue to secure the little pumpkins as the stems on those were not long and I didn’t want them to move around and look out of place.

I just love the colours in this arrangement. I feel it gives just the right amount of fall aesthetic without being to bold.

And there you have a simple yet beautiful wreath!

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!

• Jackie

I love your color palette

Perfect colors. Where did you find the flowers, can you divulge? Exactly what I want.

• Wren’s Little Nest

I purchased them on amazon :)

FiveSeasonStuff Vintage Artificial Peonies Silk Flowers and Hydrangeas for Wedding Bridal Home Décor – 2 Bouquets for Floral Centrepiece Decoration Arrangements (Tawny Brown)