How can you get solar light bulbs for projects?

MogieBetsyKathy Gunter Law
+15

• Cheryl A

Hi Vanesa

Are you wanting non working bulbs? what size bulbs? you can order them online but walmart has them and most all store depending on the size you want - can you give a little more info about your project? dollar stores have them as well

• GrandmasHouseDIY

The best place I've found for inexpensive solar lights is the dollar store actually. You can get them for 99 cents a piece :)

• Hardware stores, Walmart, Target, garden shops and in my area, drug stores and supermarkets carry a limited stock. Even Dollar Tree, Dollar General as well. On line options are endless.

As to light bulbs for solar lights, on line is probably your best bet. Unless you have a well stocked light bulb shop in your area.

• Unexpected Elegance

Amazon has some - here is a picture of one selection:

• Em

Amazon has a large selection and the Dollar store has the cheapest. Home Depot carries them in sets.

• Mogie

Amazon

• Deb K

Hi Vanesa, if you are looking for the small ones, you can buy them cheap at the dollar store to use for crafting

• Janice

Solar light bulbs are usually readily available on Amazon or at any home improvement store such as Home Depot, Lowes, Mennards, etc.

• Ken Erickson

I bought a solar-powered spot light at Home Depot for less than $10. It works well and have been installed for about 8 months now. These stores have many options.

• Dee

Depending on the quality of the light you want and for what kind of project, there are so many places. Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, Amazon all sell solar lights. But for the absolute best price for cheap outdoor lights go to the 99c store or Dollar Tree.

• Unique Creations By Anita

I got to the budget stores and buy what ever they have in solar thatbis the cheapest. And remove the bulbs and reuse them.

• Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom

I would call your local hardware store, they should have them. Or, if you don't want to leave the house Amazon has them.

• Cynthia H

Hi! I buy inexpensive lights and remove the stake. Good luck!

• Vimarhonor

Hello. Solar lights can be found at big box hardware stores Walmart target and even dollar stores. I finally make a nice accent inside lanterns and metal decorative items in outdoor garden areas

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

You can find solar lights at dollar stores, hardware stores and Walmart.

• Kathy Gunter Law

You can pick some up at the Dollar Tree or other store. Check for clearance after summer.

Hi Vanesa: You can buy them at the dollar store and then reconfigure them to whatever project you have in mind. As for the bulbs, I don't think they sell just the bulbs. They need to be able to connect to a solar panel to work. Good luck

• Mogie

Amazon.com will deliver them to you door. Have a very big selection. Recently learned a little trick regarding amazon. Download the free app "Honey". This will let you know when there is a price drop and alert you to that fact. And the prices do change sometimes dramatically.

They had $35 lamps for $11.44 for a few days. I ordered 3 at the cheap price and the new price was over $40 each.