Some Christmas Cheer!

$150

I wanted to go ahead and start decorating for Christmas! I’ve always wanted to put garland up on our staircase, and I found the type I’ve been looking for at Hobby Lobby. I wanted a more neutral palette this year. This garland had some red berries, but I figured I would just cut them off. And I found some cream and beige ribbon at Hobby Lobby as well. After I bought it and came home, I realized I didn’t have any zip ties to tie it on, so I found some tape that I could use to tie it around. It worked great. I love how it turned out!

1. The garland

This is the garland I bought from Hobby Lobby.

2. The tape i used

3. I made it so the sticky part was not exposed

4. It held it up great!

I used the tape to tie it onto our stair case and made sure it was secure. It help it up great.

I'm so happy with it!

It's the perfect addtion to our Christmas decor. I think the ribbons add a great neutral touch!

Let me know what you think!

Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!

• Karen lukacovic
    Karen lukacovic

Why the tape. Why not just twine ?

• Donna Belvees
      Donna Belvees

She said she got home and discovered she didn't have any zip ties so she used what she already had instead of making another trip to the store. Good thinking on the fly..

• Em
    Em

Why not just clear electric tie. Cover it with a ribbon, spray paint it green, or leave clear. Takes literally seconds to attach.

• Anne
    Anne

Beautiful-calm and pretty!! I’m inspired to do this too!! Thanks for sharing!!

• Donna
    Donna

The entry-way is so big, warm and beautiful! It definitely is a welcoming entery-way!

It’s the one thing I wish I had put more thought into, when purchasing my new home. That and storage in the baths.

I truly love her Christmas decor!