Easy Dried Orange Slices for Christmas Decorations

$3

Hey it's Jess from Jessica Welling Interiors! This year, I'm going full-Boho for my Christmas decor. Which means I need dried orange slices, of course! I'm planning to use them to decorate my Thanksgiving table, to make a pretty Christmas garland, and to decorate homemade soy candles. Let's get started!

Slice the Oranges

Use a serrated knife to cut the oranges into thin slices- the thinner, the better!

Pat Dry

Use a paper towel to gently pat the orange slices dry. Getting rid of any excess juice will help them dry faster.

Place on Cookie Sheet

Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (I used foil, but I think parchment would be better). Lay out the orange slices on the pan in a single layer.

Bake

Bake the slices at 200 degrees for about 4 hours, turning them every hour or so. Start to check them more frequently as it gets closer to the end. You'll know they're done when they are crispy and dry to the touch, but not brown.

These will be perfect for making a dried orange garland and Christmas ornaments, and I'm planning to use them for Christmas gift-wrapping and homemade candles too! I would love for you to come check out some of these project on my blog!

Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
Jessica Welling Interiors