Industrial Candle Holder- Farmhouse - Steampunk Candle Holder

$8

I am addicted to candle holders and tapper candles. Recently husband and I were at the home improvement store, Lowe's, and he was grabbing a few items to make an oil lamp out of pipes. Well, I don't like oil lamps but I love candle holders, so I immediately jumped on it and started to choose what I want to make

Easy items

You can get this in any home improvement store like Home Depot, Lowe’s

you can also make it any size you like. I chose this because it matches what I need

The pipe.

6 inches 1/2 pipe ( you can use taller ones to make different levels) I will be doing this myself

You can also spray paint this when they are done.

The flange

a 1/2 Inch flange

The coupler

This coupler is 1/2 to 3/4

The other sizes were too big. You want the larger side up to hold your candle

Easiest candle holder

This has such and an industrial steampunk look to it. We love it

The candles are from Goodwill as I buy the cheap not going to lie or in bulk at IKEA

You can paint the candle holder with spray paint after you are done. I might do just to try

Use your imagination when it comes to pipes and fittings. You can make an entire candle display using these

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

Quick video

I put together the video you can see how easy is to screw this together.

32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day

• Melinda Record
    Melinda Record

Brilliant! And like other readers, I too love the industrial look and have begun to really like the funkiness of the steam punk look ~ this candleholder fits both trends. Love it!!

Too, these would make such clever new homeowner gifts ~ could have all sorts of fun with this candleholder as a gift: may your plumbing outlast your mortgage ~ stuff like that  .

Thank you very much for sharing AND inspiring!

• Kirsten
    Kirsten

See?