DIY Faux Eucalyptus Tree

$70

I have been seeing so many gorgeous faux trees online and everything costs a fortune! For the most part I’ve seen faux olive trees, but just recently fell in love with faux eucalyptus trees.

I thought it would be fun and easy to try and make my own and I love how it turned out!

I managed to get this gorgeous branch from a friend. You could use any branch and any size! I picked up some floral foam from Michaels and stuck the branch into the foam, then secured with the rocks from outside.

I then picked up about 10 eucalyptus stems from Ikea.

I then plucked all the leaves off the stems to begin glueing onto the branch.

Using my hot glue gun, I applied some glue to the leaf, and stuck it onto the branch. The branch I was working with had little shoots sticking out on each branch so it was easy to glue and stick the leaf onto each of those.

To complete the look, I then topped off the rocks in the planter with some dried moss and couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!

12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom

• Hope
    Hope

Pretty and it looks real!! : )

Have you ever seen the ball on the Rainbow Eucalyptus Tree (eucalyptus deglupta)..? I think your tree would look really neat if you could do the bark too...check it out....