Benefits to Dividing Perennials
There are so many benefits to dividing the perennials in your garden.
- You are creating additional plants that can be used in other spaces throughout your yard. This is guaranteed to save you money.
- You are creating more space for roots to grow and absorb nutrients and water.
- Helps manage the size of the plant.
- Stimulates new growth
- This process keeps your plants healthy, while keeping your garden from looking overgrown and messy.
- Extra perennials can be given as gifts to a friend or neighbor.