DIY Coffee Table For Around $100

Have you ever noticed how expensive coffee tables can be? It's pretty ridiculous don't you think? So we took matters into our own hands (literally) and created a Pottery Barn-style table for a fifth of the cost!
We used free plans that we found on ana-white.com. She lays out all the supplies, materials, tools, etc. that you'll need. Here's our pile of pine and douglas fir boards that we used to create the coffee table.
Here are all of the pieces after making the appropriate cuts.
This is how it looked once all of the pieces were assembled.
And here it is all finished with Minwax stain. There's so much pride in making your own piece of furniture!
We just love how it looks in our living room! Head over to my blog to see the whole process.

These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Everything Red For Canada Day
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Kelly | This Old Colonial Home

• Joanie
    Joanie

Nice, very nice lookin' coffee table!!! Nice strong lookin' piece of furniture.......I love it!!

• Bonnie Wynn
    Bonnie Wynn

My late husband built coffee table and end tables and television cabinets and dining table and benches along time before Facebook pictures.