How to Clean a Bathtub (FAST!!!)

$23

We're all busy these days and don't have a ton of time to clean. That's reason I love coming up with cleaning hacks that save a boat loads of time.
Last week I found a little gadget called the PowerBall. It's in the automotive section of big box stores and can be used with a power drill.
The PowerBall is made of foam and won't scratch your tub or tile. Which makes it perfect for cleaning bathtubs.
Sure it's not perfect (severely stained grout won't look new again, that requires a different tutorial).
BUT if you need to clean your bathtub or tile floor in less than 10 minutes this could be the next thing you buy. It costs $22.47, not bad at all.
Check out my video tutorial over on Home Repair Tutor for all the details. I think you'll like the tips :)
Cheers,
Jeff
Clean your faucet, handles, spout, tub, and surround with the PowerBall
The PowerBall is made from foam and won't scratch surfaces.
Fill a bucket with 1 gallon of water
Spray your tub and surround with your favorite cleaning solution. By the way, what is your favorite cleaning solution? Share that in the comments because we'd all like to know :)
Use the PowerBall with a power drill.....
Rinse your tub and surround with water.
Wear protection when using any chemicals.

• Diane Stutz Miller

Can this be used on painted vehicles?

• Bettye Martinez

Can you use this in a shower stall as well? It seems I can never get my shower stall clean enough no matter what I use. Thanks!

• Beth Collins Robertson

Trying to find a cleaning method for a vinyl tub, it's not bad, but it has to be cleaned with something I can use with no breathing or bending difficulty
    • Leslie

Buy a few dollar brooms at Dollar store! I have one in each bathroom for using to clean tub only - no more bending or getting into tub to clean

• Lailasultani

Today I finally got the time to deep clean my tub, I used only baking soda n vinegar, my tub is clean. I used to use sandpaper to clean the tough stain that worked good too .

• Beckie Finley

No questions, but "Totally Awesome" from Dollar General is some really great stuff!!!! And cheap, too!