DIY Haunted Mansion Sign

234 Views
I have a SERIOUS obsession with Halloween. And the Haunted Mansion. It might be borderline a problem, but I don't care. My neighbors and family might give me the side eye for this.
  • halloween decorations sign haunted mansion, crafts, halloween decorations, seasonal holiday decor
I made this sign with some leftover plywood, spray paint and my Silhouette. I sprayed the whole sign black. Then added gray, silver and white while making it looked aged and adding even more black spray paint for the main part of the sign.
A hand sander makes a huge difference when you want to "age the piece" while working on it.
Do you like Halloween? Do you do any of your outside decor yourself?

To see more: http://directionsnotincluded.com/2014/09/diy-haunted-mansion-sign.html

Ask the creator about this project