A Delightful Discovery With This Inspiring Cabin on the River Stay

I've always wished I could either live or frequent a cabin by a lake. I mean, who wouldn't love the tranquility that would most certainly deliver?
Well, I just made a shocking discovery only a short distance from me! I found this delightful cabin on a RIVER stay inside a forest that brought all my dream elements to fruition.
Come and take an inspiring and tranquil walk through the woods at this lovely place with me. You'll be so inspired to try some of these elements in your very own yard!
What are your own fav features in your yard that bring you tranquility?
Imagine walking into your yard and seeing a lovely cabin tucked away among your flower garden. This was one of a few cabins, with most JUST big enough for a bed. Glamping at its best!
Each outbuilding had its own purpose. this one was the bike and garden shed, while there was also a sauna, kitchen, and washrooms. So neat!
Pathways were charmingly rustic. How about these cool zig zag styled steps?
And then the creme de la creme... an outdoor shower! I truly felt like I was on Survivor after having won an immunity challenge. Just without the starving part. :)
Care to join me for a freshly made bodum coffee in the outdoor livingroom facing the river? Table and chairs, outdoor heater, sofa, AND propane firepit. Perfection. I want one. :)
The most generous offer was the free use of the organic garden. We were free to pick our own veggies to cook with if desired. The reclaimed gardening markers were rustic and personal!
And if you have a few big trees, please don't overlook the opportunity to hang a hammock or two! With a view and sound like no other....
Visit the blog link below to see even more of the tour! You'll be so glad you did. :)

Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Barb Rosen

What a find! It looks like the ideal getaway spot!

• FROM THE BOG

My outdoor shower is a black plastic bag that has been heating in the sun hung from the branch of the nearest maple tree. The cabin is so secluded that the only protection needed is a mosquito net to stave off the hungry beasts. Love your weathered cabin!