Simple Southern Charm
Simple Southern Charm
  • Holly Springs, NC

DIY Stained Glass Solution for Privacy on Doors and Windows

Our office is the first room you see when you our house. We have French doors and while they're pretty and let lots of light in, they tend showcase the millions of little fingerprints that tend to accumulate on them throughout the day. Admittedly, the office is also usually a crap mess, especially my desk. The obvious solution with be to straighten it out. It's on the to do list! The thing is though, it's
diy stained glass privacy doors windows, diy, doors, window treatments, windows
Nope, it's not Mod Podge. Been there done that and it wasn't cute.AT.ALL. You can see pics of that epic fail on my blog!
It didn't look so pretty while I was working with it, lol!
...but, I was able to achieve a really pretty fluid look don't ya think?
...and it conceals the fingerprints and the nitty gritty of the office disaster. Head on over to my blog to see what I used!!! Thanks for looking y'all! xo
Simple Southern Charm

• Cheryl Lindsay

Nice job, but was wondering if a second layer would give a more distorted view? I’m thinking about the windows beside my front door.

Thanks

• Simple Southern Charm

Yes, probably, but I’m not sure that you would need it. My sidelights are done and provide plenty of privacy.

• CJ

Once put on Windows can Windows still be washed? Do you only put on inside? Would love to do in my small sunroom.

• Nancy Barrett

Love the idea but But NO WHERE DOES IT TELL WHAT HAS USED. HEIP PLD

• Noreen Schaan

This is an awesome way to get that special look. Thanks for sharing this awesome idea! 🙂👍❤

• Darlene McCuistion

Yes, I have a window in the laundry room I would love to try this on! Thanks!