Simple Organization Tips Using a Silverware Tray

Personally I think bathroom drawers are one of the worst/messiest drawers in the house. There are so many things that need to be kept in the bathroom that stuff quickly takes over and ends up looking messy and unorganized. So I’m showing you how I organized the drawers in two of our bathrooms using silverware trays.
Using this tray made it easy for my daughter to be able to access everything she needs to be able to get ready in the morning.
To protect the wood tray from toothpaste and water, I cut out a piece of drawer liner and placed it in the section for the toothbrush and toothpaste. This makes it easy to wipe the toothpaste off and it keeps the bamboo looking new.
The drawer where we keep our toothbrushes has also gotten cluttered because of the lack of space.
I put this silverware tray in one of the vanity drawers and used it to organize my headbands, extra makeup, hair clips, lipsticks and more!

Anna M

• Polly Zieper

Yes- great idea! I've been using Dollar store silverware trays in my bathroom drawers and my kids' desk drawers for about a year, ever since a Dollar Tree moved into our town. so easy to keep things in their places!

• Vicki

yes, must have those for all drawers. lol