Repurposed Tin Cans Wall Organizer

Most homes generate lots of empty tin cans in the course of a year, and although they can be recycled, I prefer to repurpose them - after all the are free, durable and plentiful, and there are hundreds of ways to use them and thousands of new looks to give them.
repurposed tin cans wall organizer, home decor, organizing, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
My favorite way to repurpose tin cans is for extra storage, which there's always a shortage of. I prefer to attach them to salvaged wood, which fits in perfectly in my farmhouse style home.
I've made several of these, to hold everything from crafting tools, to flowers, to kitchen utensils, and I plan to make more. When something is free and so easy and useful, it just makes sense to make it, instead of buying something for organization! This one was done with dictionary pages, and can be seen here - http://knickoftime.net/2014/04/diy-repurposed-tin-can-wall-organizer-a-junkers-united-event-with-a-link-party-and-giveaways.html
Angie @ Knick of Time

2 questions on this project

• Jyo6910307
    Sep 14, 2017

please share the vedios

• Julia Wood
    Oct 09, 2017

I have been making desk sets for many years and I just use Contac paper...lots of times I was able to get remnants @ thrift shops and yard sales...very inexpensively. I think my first one was about 1964. Could have been earlier. I also cut bottom from some cans and tape them together to form very tall cans for longertaller items....I like finding plastic lids for some cans so can use them for real storage...even place them on sides and stack them. I think I still have one I made for sorting mail.