Repurposed Tin Cans Wall Organizer

17K Views
Most homes generate lots of empty tin cans in the course of a year, and although they can be recycled, I prefer to repurpose them - after all the are free, durable and plentiful, and there are hundreds of ways to use them and thousands of new looks to give them.
  • repurposed tin cans wall organizer, home decor, organizing, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
My favorite way to repurpose tin cans is for extra storage, which there's always a shortage of. I prefer to attach them to salvaged wood, which fits in perfectly in my farmhouse style home.
I've made several of these, to hold everything from crafting tools, to flowers, to kitchen utensils, and I plan to make more. When something is free and so easy and useful, it just makes sense to make it, instead of buying something for organization! This one was done with dictionary pages, and can be seen here - http://knickoftime.net/2014/04/diy-repurposed-tin-can-wall-organizer-a-junkers-united-event-with-a-link-party-and-giveaways.html

Suggested materials for this project:

Angie @ Knick of Time

Want more details about this project and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!