Vintage Inspired Thanksgiving Table Brought To You By The Thrift Store

If you're stumped for Thanksgiving table decor (and who hasn't been at some time or other), check out the thrift stores and big box stores. This stuff is only on your table ONE day out of the year, so why spend tons on it!
A lot of fun vintage Thanksgiving items can be found at thrift stores. For instance my Napcoware turkey candle holders and Libby Golden Foliage glassware below are all pretty much
vintage inspired thanksgiving table brought to you by the thrift store, seasonal holiday decor, thanksgiving decorations
Vintage Napcoware turkey candle holders and my mother in law's Libby Golden Foliage glassware from the 60's are some of the vintage touches. Both of these items can be found in thrift stores this time of year.
The brown chargers were from Walmart, the white dinner plates were from the thrift store and the turkey salad plates were from HomeGoods.
The centerpiece is a silver urn from the thrift store filled with pinecones, walnuts and a pumpkin. All setting on a wooden cutting board. Simple. Easy. Took ten minutes.
House Of Hawthornes

• Hannah V

My Mom, @Jeanne Stringer has those same candle stick holders! Such a cute table setup :)

• Mickey Baron

I love how you pieced it all together to flow smoothly. Pretty :)