So Thankful for My Craft Space

Took 10 years to get........I spend no less then 7 hours a day in my space. Love how everything is in reaching distance. The room inspires me everyday.
You can view the kinds of projects I make in my space here:
The Cutting Cafe: http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/
You Can View My Entire Space Here http://www.flickr.com/photos/18232956@N02/
paper station and ribbon station
My favorite crafting item is RIBBON, I have loads of it. Tower next to the yellow curtains is a cd tower turned ribbon holder. I love seeing all the pretty ribbon. Then my all time favorite is paper...paper paper paper....all color coordinated.
Craft supply holder from cake pans & candles
I bought three cake pans, 2 candle holders and a lazy susan......sprayed a pretty yellow and made this holder. It was roughly under 10 to make...cake pans were 1 each, lazy susan was 4, candle holders were 1 each...got all of it from a thrift store
Awe I LOVE PAPER...........nothing like it being all organized and color coordinated
I do like to sew on some of my craft projects......
My ribbon drawers
This is a 9 drawer cabinet i got from Ikea......FILLED WITH PRETTY RIBBON...I use lots of ribbon on my projects I make for The Cutting Cafe - My online business.
jars filled with embellishments
my kitchen island (craft table from Ikea)
wrapping paper station on the back door
awe love glitter
room BEFORE the transformation
the room is approx. 10 by 14 feet give or take
my drawers are organized with stuff like this
room in the process of being transformed

31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
15 Decor Projects That Will Make Your Home Beautiful
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
Reginaeaster

• Millies_mom47
    Millies_mom47

I keep on thinking of questions after I've already asked one. Anyway, on the right side of the ribbon shelves there's a skinny tall shelf, and it's not the only one you have. So where did you find them?
    • Zylda
      Zylda

try Ikea Gnedby CD/DVD shelf. I love mine. Ikea picture ledges are narrow and have several uses also the Ikea Kallax for paper storage but I haven't figured out the divider unless it is stacks of desktop type storage

• Millies_mom47
    Millies_mom47

One last question I hope. Did your husband make the small skinny shelves for you that have the jars of glitter and buttons, etc.? If not where did you find such little thin shelves?
    • Denna farling
      Denna farling

It is a beautiful room, mine is just bits and pieces of rescued things
  • Candice Gollam
    Candice Gollam

Hi Regina, I have checked out your blog. I went to the blog looking for more information on your paper storage area but I was not able to locate any info on it. Can you explain how you have shelves in it? Are they stacked trays or actual shelves inside the cubes? I did find that you repainted it but I would love to know what you used and is it the 12x12 paper?

• Do your best!.
    Do your best!.

Wow... Bet you get lost in here.!.So cool.

I only dream of having this space one day ..or in the next life..ha ..so organised.looks wkd thanks for shareing Enjoy 👍😁

• Priscilla
    Priscilla

That's amazing.. You did an excellent job..