So Thankful for My Craft Space

Took 10 years to get........I spend no less then 7 hours a day in my space. Love how everything is in reaching distance. The room inspires me everyday.
You can view the kinds of projects I make in my space here:
The Cutting Cafe: http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/
You Can View My Entire Space Here http://www.flickr.com/photos/18232956@N02/
paper station and ribbon station
My favorite crafting item is RIBBON, I have loads of it. Tower next to the yellow curtains is a cd tower turned ribbon holder. I love seeing all the pretty ribbon. Then my all time favorite is paper...paper paper paper....all color coordinated.
Craft supply holder from cake pans & candles
I bought three cake pans, 2 candle holders and a lazy susan......sprayed a pretty yellow and made this holder. It was roughly under 10 to make...cake pans were 1 each, lazy susan was 4, candle holders were 1 each...got all of it from a thrift store
Awe I LOVE PAPER...........nothing like it being all organized and color coordinated
I do like to sew on some of my craft projects......
My ribbon drawers
This is a 9 drawer cabinet i got from Ikea......FILLED WITH PRETTY RIBBON...I use lots of ribbon on my projects I make for The Cutting Cafe - My online business.
jars filled with embellishments
my kitchen island (craft table from Ikea)
wrapping paper station on the back door
awe love glitter
room BEFORE the transformation
the room is approx. 10 by 14 feet give or take
my drawers are organized with stuff like this
room in the process of being transformed

Reginaeaster

• Millies_mom47

Sorry just looked at your pictures again. Where did you get the plastic dividers for the drawer?
    • Sherry Williams

The dividers in the drawers look like plastic storage cases with the lids removed. I have one of those that hold my embroidery thread.

• Millies_mom47

I keep on thinking of questions after I've already asked one. Anyway, on the right side of the ribbon shelves there's a skinny tall shelf, and it's not the only one you have. So where did you find them?
    • Zylda

try Ikea Gnedby CD/DVD shelf. I love mine. Ikea picture ledges are narrow and have several uses also the Ikea Kallax for paper storage but I haven't figured out the divider unless it is stacks of desktop type storage

• Millies_mom47

One last question I hope. Did your husband make the small skinny shelves for you that have the jars of glitter and buttons, etc.? If not where did you find such little thin shelves?

• Melinda

Lovely. A space that looks serene and quiet. You have been blessed with a beautiful God given talent! With your excellent taste in colors and design you could start yourself a third business. Making and selling craft organizing ideas and products such as the lazy susan storage. I know a lot of people can DIY but there are those of us who are disabled with arthritis or weak health that would gladly buy your designer items!

• Louise

Wow... Bet you get lost in here.!.So cool.

I only dream of having this space one day ..or in the next life..ha ..so organised.looks wkd thanks for shareing Enjoy 👍😁