Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Grand Rivers, KY

Need an Easy Fix for a Blank Wall? Add a Wall of Shutters.

We created this wall in the guest bedroom with shutters I collected from flea markets, thrift stores and yard sale. It all went together like a giant puzzle! And I have shutters left over for other projects!
need an easy fix for a blank wall add a wall of shutters, bedroom ideas, home decor
Thistlewood

• Ike

How do you easily clean these shutters ? I like shutters but to clean !

• Ike

How do you easily clean these shutters? I really like them but to clean them would be a nightmare!

• Melissa Smits Gauthier

Hi, I'd like to know where I can buy the fabric or curtains shown in this room -

• Kay Andrews-Benton

Yes! Where can we find this window treatment or fabric ?? Love the look of the wall of shutters, but seems a dust magnet unless it is vacuumed weekly to avoid spiders and dust bunnies. This would make a terrific wallpaper pattern !

• Laurie Harry

I don't know where you can find that specific fabric, but I gotta tell you that Walmart stores that have fabric departments have some really beautiful fabrics right now, mostly for $3.97 a yard. Not sure what the fabric content is, but it's like a cotton duck and would be perfect for drapes. I have been making fabric baskets with some of the prints and they are just beautiful.