How to Add Images To Candles

622K Views
Have a few plain candles in a cabinet somewhere? Today, I’m going to share with you how to add images to candles using a heat gun. Using this technique, I turned plain white inexpensive candles into beautiful ones that look like they came from an upscale boutique. These make great gifts!
  • how to add images to candles, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Turn plain white candles into beautiful decor in just a few minutes.
With the matte side up tape down a piece of plain tissue paper to heavy paper or cardstock.
Print your image onto the paper. I made 3 images for this project with words JOY, NOEL and PEACE. They are downloadable for free on my blog.
Cut your image out.
Wrap wax paper around the candle & heat image until it brightens. The image will be fused to the candle at this time.
Carefully peel back the wax paper and you have a beautiful image on a candle!
They make great gifts
See my blog post to download these images for free (personal use only)!

Suggested materials for this project:

Wendi @ H2OBungalow