Wendi @ H2OBungalow
Wendi @ H2OBungalow
  • Saint Petersburg, FL

How to Add Images To Candles

Have a few plain candles in a cabinet somewhere? Today, I’m going to share with you how to add images to candles using a heat gun. Using this technique, I turned plain white inexpensive candles into beautiful ones that look like they came from an upscale boutique. These make great gifts!
how to add images to candles, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
Turn plain white candles into beautiful decor in just a few minutes.
With the matte side up tape down a piece of plain tissue paper to heavy paper or cardstock.
Print your image onto the paper. I made 3 images for this project with words JOY, NOEL and PEACE. They are downloadable for free on my blog.
Cut your image out.
Wrap wax paper around the candle & heat image until it brightens. The image will be fused to the candle at this time.
Carefully peel back the wax paper and you have a beautiful image on a candle!
They make great gifts
See my blog post to download these images for free (personal use only)!
Wendi @ H2OBungalow

• Maureen Marilyn Moore

Of course !!! Surely will be doing it this Christmas. I am a candle newbie.

• Doo33984801

I would love to try this putting images and quotes to uplift others on candles as presents. Such a blessing to them!