Easy Christmas Crafts: An Upcycled Basket Snowman

Looking for an easy Christmas craft project to do with the kids or just for fun this year? This cute Country Snowman starts out as a few round flat baskets. Add a flower pot, wooden stake and some embellishments you have a cute holiday accent for your home!
I found three flat round baskets at a thrift shop along with a knitted scarf for just pennies. Everything else I had on hand in my craft closet. Star by gluing the baskets to the wooden stake and paint it white. Insert it into the flower pot base and add embellishments.
You now have a cute Snowman to add to your front porch, beside your tree or just about anywhere in your home that needs a little holiday cheer.
For complete instructions on how to create your own Upcycled Basket Snowman please visit my blog.

To see more: http://www.lisascreativedesigns.com/lisascottageblog/2014/12/easy-christmas-crafts-upcycled-basket-snowman/