Pallet Wine Rack

Cut pallet to size, remove a few extra slats on for the top shelf, another for the wine glass holder, and another (not shown here) cut to size, to create a bottom. For the bottles to sit. Sand everything smooth.
how to make a pallet wine rack, diy, pallet, wall decor, woodworking projects
Put it all together. Stain or paint it!
Attach to studs in the wall with heavy duty hooks on the back. Voila! Cheers 🍷

• Kate Welling

That is one beautiful wine rack! I also love that you made it possible to hang the glasses too. I want to make one but I don't trust my building skills enough to store bottles of wine on top of it! So lovely though! http://www.wjgmercentile.com/dept-45160

• Michael

This is sooo cool! I know what what my daughter is getting for Christmas!)))

Your build instructions were extremely simple and very clear. Good job there!

I definitely am going to do this. May have to add spacers for the wine bottle shelf, depending on the pallet. Thank you for explaining the wine glass rack. Funny and informative. Thank you for sharing.