How to Make a Christmas Ornament Wreath With a Wire Hanger

I know what you're thinking: "Oh great, another Christmas ornament wreath tutorial," BUT my tutorial comes with a twist! I made my wreath one-handed. That's right, a glue gun in one hand and a cocktail in the other. Hazardous, perhaps, but my point is if you prefer your projects to be rather quick and effortless...so much so that you can slam down a shot of tequila while working on it, then read on my friend...
These wreaths are SO easy and inexpensive to make.
All you'll need is a wire coat hanger, a glue gun, Christmas garland swag,
and some ornaments (cocktail is optional).
I found most of my ornaments at the Dollar Store. A handful of the larger red ones were given to me by my mom a few years ago. For the ornaments, you'll want to use a variety of sizes, textures, and colors. I used around 50 ornaments to complete this project.
The collage below is a step-by-step guide of how to create your own ornament wreath.
Approximately $9.00 and 30 minutes later and I've got myself a pretty and festive holiday wreath! Now go grab your glue gun (and a bottle of wine).

10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
Delightfully Noted

• Kitty

Do you string each bulb onto the wire,or just the base amount, then glue the others to the ones already there?

• Vickie

I tried gluing plastic ornaments ( purple, green and gold) to make a Mardi Gras wreath and the glue I used fell apart in about a month! And I used gorilla hot glue sticks! Very disappointing to say the least. So that project is put in box until next year to try again. Any ideas what I did wrong?

• Tebello

can you actually do this in class and pleas give me more ideas to do in class for charismas , I love your idea

• Shannon

I did mine but they keep popping off and breaking into the floor. What am I doing wrong? I have less than 50 on there.

• McGuinness4

I am definitely going to do this. A wire hanger, ornaments, glue gun and a glass of wine. I love this project.

• Rose

Yes