How to Keep Your Kid's Toys Organized in a Fun Way!

I was so tired of toys being thrown in corners and smashed into shelves. When my children did want a specific toy, we had to spend forever searching to find it because everything was so disorganized. I created fun labels to help keep us all excited to put toys back where they go!
how to keep your kid s toys organized in a fun way, how to, organizing, storage ideas
I gathered my supplies, bold cheerful fabrics, fun ribbons, chalkboard paint and chipboard cut into simple banner shapes.
I layered my fabrics and ribbons adding interest to the labels.
Then, I painted organic circle shapes onto each chipboard and let them dry.
I knew I wanted the labels to not be able to rub off, so I used a white colored pencil to label each tag. It still gives the look of chalk, too.
And now, each bin has fun colorful label which makes putting toys away better for everyone!
To find more creative posts like this, visit http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com
Amy @ Delineate Your Dwelling