New Year’s Eve Serving Bar

How do you create an elegant atmosphere for a party? Here are some easy steps to follow.
new year s eve serving bar, home decor, living room ideas, seasonal holiday decor, urban living
Everyone has a preference for how they like to ring in the New Year, ranging from completely ignoring the event to participating in a huge bash. But no matter how you choose to do it, it’s always nice to put a little elegant spin on the evening. Everyone has a preference for how they like to ring in the New Year, ranging from completely ignoring the event to participating in a huge bash. But no matter how you choose to do it, it’s always nice to put a little elegant spin on the evening. Here I show you how with a posh New Year’s Eve Serving Bar.
The first step is to begin with the most special piece of furniture you can muster, preferably high enough to function as a server. This piece is a French antique I found in Pennsylvania and is easily the loveliest piece I own.
Next I added the crystal candelabra with glittered silver candles. This is one evening you really don’t need to hold back when piling on the shimmer.
These gilded snack plates from Crate & Barrel are aptly sized for special treats and what better time than New Year’s to indulge in a bit of caviar?
For New Year’s I like to use clock imagery to underscore the passing of time. These DIY napkins rings I put together using jewelry wire, clock charms and beads, added to a simple lucite ring.
For more ideas, click the link to the post...
Lory @ Designthusiasm

1 comment