Life Up On The Hill
Life Up On The Hill
  • Fort Knox, KY

Laundry Room Organization

Let's talk about the laundry room for a moment. This was the only room in our home that was not given as much attention as the rest of the home when it was built. For some reason, the laundry room was boring! My first plan was to add this little nook of storage.
laundry room organization, laundry rooms, organizing
This is the before pic. As you can see, my cleaning tools are just thrown in there….no rhyme or reason, and just plain messy.
I ran to Lowe’s and picked up a 1″x4″x6′ board, a broom/mop thingy-ma-jig, and some hooks.
I cut the 1×4 board to fit the area, then painted, and attached the hooks.
Everything is up off the floor!
Each tool has a it's very own hook to call home. Nice and tidy, I like that! Come on over to my website, as I share each step of my laundry room remodel!!
Life Up On The Hill

• Rebecca Sidwell

Love the idea

• Lori

For anyone who has a stackable washer/dryer, what about buying magnetic hooks from the $ store. They would hold any type of broom, mop, lightweight electric cleaners. I have one on my front door and it is so strong it has messed up the paint when I pull it off. Just a thought.