Transform an Antique Cabinet Into a Coffee Station

Coffee Stations are all the rage these days, I thought it would be perfect to blend the old with the new and use my antique cabinet for MY coffee station!
I have an antique Possum Belly Cabinet. (photo bombed by Semper my Golden Retriever) It was used back in the 1920's as a baking station. It was 'the' thing to have back then. Allowing the homemaker to keep all her baking needs in one area and roll the dough in the same place. I don't make my own bread and pies but I found a use for it, a coffee station!
The cupboard and drawers were useful for the many utensils used at that time period. I use it to store my coffee cups and tea decanter.
An antique Rit Dye store display is perfect for stocking K cups and look so cute as a display paired with the antique cabinet.
Plenty of extra storage in the drawers.
Everything easily accessible, just what I need on those mornings your eyes are half opened and you NEED that cup of coffee!
Come see the entire post on my blog.

To see more: http://magazineyourhome.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-possum-belly-cabinet-coffee-bar.html

• Kathleen

In my next house! I'm not a coffee drinker but I could surely see a TEA station!!!

• Annie Doherty

This coffee station is great, what a great ex use to drink more. This is lovely retro, fun and so functional I want one. Thanks for sharing.