How to Repurpose a Piano Into a Bar/Drinks Cabinet
- Broken Piano (For sale site)
- Mirror (Hardware store)
- Marble Laminate (Hardware store)
- Snack skin Leather (Ebay)
- Wood (Hardware store)
- Varnish and stain (Hardware store)
John Biermacher on Nov 20, 2018
Anita, Hometalk re-shared my posting about turning a baby grand into a book case and it caused me to review our earlier conversation. Good thing!
1) Your piano project deserves another "Job Well Done."
2) It is nice to know someone who truly appreciates the weight and scale of a piano repurpose.
3) Hometalk has dropped their Follow/Followers feature so I can now catch-up with some of your recent posts. Keep up the good work.