Installing foam crown moulding, its so EASY.......Job Complete Pictures Added

I am installing styrofoam crown moulding for the second time. This time in my kitchen. If you love the look of crown moulding but don't have the skill or $$ for wood this is a great alternative.It looks just like high end crown moulding after you paint it. It is so easy because the back is flat for easy cutting and positioning. I took some before pictures and some during thee installation and will take after pictures when I'm done. I did our bedroom in 1 day! The kitchen is taking a couple days since I have so many other thing going on right now. I buy them from www.creativecrown.com
P.S. I don't work for them nor did they ask me to endorse them.
Most of the profiles come in at least 5 different styles and 33 1/2 to 13 inch depth.
installing foam crown moulding its so easy, home decor, wall decor

• Mary Insana

I purchased it on line. If you look back in the comments you can find the site. The owner of the site also commented on here

• Mary Insana

I used a miter box but you can purchase pre cut inside and outside corners.