Easy and Inexpensive...Christmas Decorations From Sheet Music

A $1.00 book of sheet music from the thrift store and a few inexpensive supplies helped me to create a pretty wreath, fun ornaments and some candles for Christmas! See the detailed tutorial on my blog by clicking on the link at the end of this post to find out how to make them!
easy and inexpensive christmas decorations from sheet music, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Easy to make and inexpensive sheet music decorations for Christmas
Easy to make and inexpensive sheet music decorations for Christmas
easy and inexpensive christmas decorations from sheet music, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Sheet music Christmas ornaments
Sheet music Christmas ornaments
easy and inexpensive christmas decorations from sheet music, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Sheet music wreath made for 1 00 in thrift store sheet music and a wreath form from Dollar Tree
Sheet music wreath made for $1.00 in thrift store sheet music and a wreath form from Dollar Tree!
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict