Beach Stone Cabinet Knobs

$2.00

Pretty Beach stone cabinet knobs. My family and I were in Rhode Island and found some very pretty beach stones. I live at the beach and thought it would be cool to have beach stone knobs for my kitchen cabinets. I looked online and found them but they were very expensive. I decided to make them myself
First I cleaned and dryed them well. I purchased the cabinet knob pieces online. I drilled holes in the stones and used epoxy to make sure they were really on well. I varnished them and they are not on my kitchen cabinets. I love them.

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable

• Susie
    Susie

Love those, they're beautiful!
  • Susie
    Susie

Those stones ARE beautiful. They remind me of ones I have collected from Michigan. I may try this myself. Thank you so much for sharing, Deezie! I also love the background on which you displayed the pulls! A very attractive display! You have an eye for this. 🤗