How To Paint A Sink - Take 2

Are you cursed with ugly sinks with no money to replace them? Well, why not just paint them! You read that right. You can paint your sink!
how to paint a sink take 2, bathroom ideas, how to, painting
No money in the budget to replace your ugly, old sink? No problem. Just paint it!
Our home was cursed with this. An ugly beige fiberglass all-in-one sink base cabinet. We didn't have $$$ in the budget to replace this piece (let alone money for a plumber), so I searched for an affordable solution ...
... and found one in a Homax product I found at my local Ace Harware store. It's an epoxy paint that you can use on sinks, tubs & tiles.
Surface prep was key to this project, and included multiple repeat steps with steel wool and cleanser.
But in the end, we are very pleased with the transformation. Which has held up exceptionally well to two not very neat teenagers. It's been a year-and-a-half and the sink still looks really good.
I mean, just take a look at the before and after! You can find the full, detailed tutorial on my blog, It All Started With Paint. Just click the link.
Linda @ it all started with paint

• Carole

My brother-in-law painted the tub in their main bathroom and it turned out great. They didn't have any problems with it peeling. He did it about five years before they sold their house. It looked so good after he changed that dark brown tub to an almond color.

• Bette

Name of the paint ? want to go to ACE and get it :)