DeeDee
DeeDee
  • Decatur, TX

Picture Frame Pine Cone Wreath

I created a special treasure for a special person with 30 year old pine cones! I need a way to preserve the pine cones, any ideas would be appreciated please! Visit our blog to see how I created the wreath! :)
Glue gun, old wooden frame, a bit of ribbon and pine cones is all you need!
Only one new pine cone in the whole thing...see our blog to find out which one it is!
The final results of all those years!
The final results of all those years!
DeeDee

• Shirley A. Duermeyer

How did you attach the ribbon to the pinecones. This will be perfect for Grand daughter (nature lover)! TY!!!

• DeeDee

Thank you Shirley! I used hot glue to attach the ribbon tot he pine cones. :)

• Lcmc815

I bought picture frames from the thrift stores!

• Tammy

I personally wax dip my cones with my left over oil wax so they smell really nice when you hang it, wrap in air tight space bag for storage,until the season is here I use all different scents for the different seasons. Oh by the way we have 30 acres in Colorado Rockie Mountains plenty of pine cones. Enjoy!