Organizing Electronic Cords- It’s the Little Things

$8

Organizing electronic cords can often be that last little detail that finally makes the room feel finished. If you feel you are an organized person, and you really want to polish your efforts, cords are something to pay attention to.
A while ago I updated my home office. I added color, window treatments, took out the carpet, and it looks fantastic now. But the new swing arm lamp bothered me. It's perfect for the space and provides both ambient and task lighting, but the cord hanging off the wall was just messy.
There's a very easy and inexpensive fix for organizing electronic cords. Wiremold is a long plastic channel that you can buy in any hardware store for under $10.
Just trim the channel with scissors to the length you need. You slide (or wrestle, to be honest) the cord inside of the channel, snug it up to the fixture, and then stick it to the wall.Then you can PAINT it so it disappears onto the wall. Brilliant!
I love how this looks in my office - I can't see the cord! For other quick and easy organization tips for your electronic cords, please head over to http://heartworkorg.com/2015/01/09/organizing-electronic-cords-its-the-little-things/.

Darla DeMorrow