Marble Fence

We love hanging out in our backyard any time of year!
Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence! Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence!
Make your fence sparkle with marbles! It's easy... all you need is a drill, rubber mallet, marbles, and a fence!

23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Everything Red For Canada Day
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
Jamie @ C.R.A.F.T.

• Queenbee
    Queenbee

What holds and keeps the marbles in place and do they loose their color with time and weather?

• Pamela R
      Pamela R

I've done this to our fence..just love it. I used clear caulk to hold them in.

• Michelle White-Wolfrum
    Michelle White-Wolfrum

Where did you get your marbles?
    • Jay Howard
      Jay Howard

think you will find you can get them on Amazon or eBay

my daughter got something very similar to use in the garden

• Rhonda
    Rhonda

Has anyone every experienced the marbles getting so hot from the sun that it caused the fence to catch fire? We have direct sun on the fence most of the day and it's been so hot this summer.

Thank you!

• Anita
    Anita

Its a Awesome idea!!!!

• Laurel Galvan
    Laurel Galvan

I love this idea and worried up cleaning the fence and either waterproofing or staining every few years. Won’t the marble pop out with a pressure cleaner or hose and scrub brush? Or get covered and lose their shine with waterproofing? Just wonder how long ago you did this and what type of up keep have you done. I am in an area that everything gets moldy with out maintenance. It is beautiful!