Easy-Peasy Industrial Pipe Office Shelves

$300

We had a wood bookcase in our office for years but I wanted something that would increase our storage options and be much less intrusive in this smaller room. I needed more room for baskets and concealed storage and wanted to give the husband space to display some of his prized baseball memorabilia. Buying a new unit was out of the question so I designed an iron pipe and wood unit customized with shelves in the widths and heights I wanted.
There is so much extra space and so much more flexibility of storing and displaying items!
And it is definitely less intrusive, our office/guest room feels so much more open and larger now! Plus, it looks amazing with the dark paint I used in here.
Head over to the blog to catch even more details and photos.

15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Emily @ Table & Hearth

• Kathy Cummings Huffman
    Kathy Cummings Huffman

Best Hometalk post yet! I have been after my hubby to do shelves similar to this on either side of our fireplace. Now I have something to pin for him to refer to. I was wanting my top pipes to attach to the ceiling & the shelves to end about 3' from the floor but other than that this is what I was envisioning! Thanks for the inspiration!

• Emily @ Table & Hearth
      Emily @ Table & Hearth

@Kathy Cummings Huffman Awesome Kathy!! I bet that'll look so good! Definitely head over to the blog post for the full supply list and more info, as well as some other similar projects which inspired mine :)

• Linda Roderick
    Linda Roderick

Love it!