Lindsay Eidahl
Lindsay Eidahl
  • Cedar Rapids, IA

Bunny Favors For Easter

These cute Bunny Favors came together very easily. I used two different wedding favors (you can find these at your local craft store), pom-poms, pipe cleaners, hot glue and a black permanent marker.
bunny favors for easter, crafts, easter decorations, how to, seasonal holiday decor
I used the pipe cleaners to make bunny ears. You can read how I made the different ears for the different jars/glasses I used on my blog post http://www.mycreativedays.com/bunny-favors-for-easter/.
I added the ears to the jar and the cups and then I hot glued on pom-poms on the front for the bunny nose and another pom-pom on the back for the bunny tail.
Then, I used a black permanent marker to draw the whiskers on the bunnies. Fill thes with any treat you like!
These would be great for classmates, teachers, neighbors and the kiddy table on Easter! See more how these little guys came together on my blog!
Lindsay Eidahl

1 comment