DIY Paper Towel Roll Jewelry Holder

I wanted to organize my jewelry but I didn't want to buy a jewelry holder because I didn't want to spend 25- 30 dollars on the one I wanted and then I thought I can make this. So then I was thinking how I can make it and it came to me one day as I was driving, I can make it out of paper towel rolls. So this is what I came up with.
All you need is one toilet paper roll and five paper towel rolls.
Also you need a plate or serving dish as a base. I was going to use just a piece of cardboard but then I thought I need something sturdy to be the base so I bought this one at Dollar Tree.
First take one of the paper towel rolls and use the toilet paper roll as a stencil to draw a circle in the middle of the roll.
Then cut the circle out.
Now take the toilet paper roll and push it into the hole to create a "T" shape. This will be your first tier. I used hot glue to make them stick and stay together.
For the second tier cut the paper towel roll 1 and 1/4 inch high then the first tier. For the third tier cut the paper towel roll 1 and 1/4 inch higher then the second tier. Then cut holes in the last two paper towel roll just like you did the first one and push the two cut paper towel rolls into the holes. To make it stay I used the hot glue to glue it together. Now you will have three tiers one higher than the other.
Now attach them to the base using hot glue.
Then spray painted whatever color you like.
Then you have a Jewelry Holder. To get the full instruction on how to make this Jewelry Holder go to the link below to see the full blog post.

Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors

• NANCY DIEBLER

Do you think this would work with pool noodles?
    • Katz215

Great idea! I have my necklaces hanging on Command hangers on a wall in back of my bedroom door. This idea will be great for my bracelets.

• Jean

Is it strong enough to hold things for a while?
  • KimH

How did you make it stick to the metal base? I have not ever had any luck with hot gluing anything to metal and having it stick together for very long