Why Not Up Cycle Wine Bottles! As Decorative Pieces In Your Home!

Very often we get a lot of wine as gifts. Some of them have the most lovely shades of glass. Not to mention shapes.
repurposed wine bottles to decorative shabby chic pieces, chalk paint, crafts, repurposing upcycling
I took these decorative bottles and decided to do them by theme. This one is for my outdoor party. I used chalk paint, I had on hand. Left over denim applied at the base, and to complete the barbecue theme a red scarf at the neck.
These are for my shabby chic theme, along with empty containers and jar added.
This is Krylon Bonnie pink chalk paint from Michaels! I just love this for my shabby chic space!
Here is a sneak peak at my wine bottle, jar and empty food container, recycled. Added lace and a bag of pearl beading found at the thrift store. Other item collected at 75% off!
This one to welcome guests to our home for a dinner party using chalk paper I had on had. {You can also use chalk paint for this look.} Love the color of this bottle! I left this one as is and added a fresh flower from my garden. So welcoming!
This look was done with card stock paper for scrape booking. It has a lot of inspirational words printed on it that I just love. That will go in my office!
I forgot to mention that my cook out bottle has a sidewalk light that was added to use outdoors when it gets dark. By removing the top of the light and just placing down inside the neck of the bottle and done. {If loose, glue it.}
You can do this look with all types of recycled bottles, and add your personal style.Your guest will love!

Ana illausky

• TnKaren

Love your bottles. Was wondering about the lace. Is it actually fabric lace on it, or paper lace that you used as a template and spray painted?
    • Ana illausky

Hi there, I used paper card stock, that you get for scrape booking. You can also use fabric lace or reusable vinyl lace. Thanks!