Pottery Barn-Inspired Artwork for a Fraction of the Price

(This is a summary only. Visit my blog for the complete tutorial for this plus so many more home related tips and ideas. Click the link at the bottom of the post.)
If you're like me, what you love and what you can afford aren't always the same. And sometimes that gap makes you get creative. That's what happened with a set of artwork from Pottery Barn that I loved but didn't love the price. I created my
pottery barn inspired framed wallpaper artwork, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
After I added the prints to the frames, I made sure the artwork was positioned where I wanted, then hung them together to create a gallery wall behind our living room sofa.
All that was left was a little styling with my favorite old camera and some books and other decorative items.
Hop over to my complete blog post to get all of the details and to see more photos, including how I made sure they were lined up straight. There are also hundreds more great ideas for your home. Click the link below.
Postcards From the Ridge

• Sue DeVrieze Swan

Where do you source the wallpaper samples?

• At the time I made these I actually worked in a paint and wallpaper store and I ordered samples from one of our suppliers. Some shops can and are willing to order samples. They shouldn't cost more than $5 each if you can find a store that will order them (there's not any profit in this for them so they might not be willing to do it). You could also use fabric or wrapping paper or scrapbook paper for smaller projects. I've got similar prints sourced on my blog post.

• Janice cox

I did it with small gift bags.

• @Janice cox I've seen pictures of that done with pretty gift bags. Such a great idea! I'll bet it's a real conversation piece.

• Cha32383763

my daughter used scrap book paper. love her wall. it cost a lot less and just as nice. thanks for the update