Jenna Burger Design
Jenna Burger Design
  • Saratoga Springs, NY

Laundry Room "Closet" Makeover

$200

This is the LAUNDRY ROOM "closet" REVAMP that I tackled in one weekend and for around $200!
By removing the old and half-broken shelving, painting the walls a new color, and installing new shelving, this closet was given new life. No new washer and dryer at all!
The new space has more storage + pops of color on the wall & through the layers! This is truly a "real" laundry room makeover.
laundry room closet makeover, closet, laundry rooms, organizing
The result of the the laundry room makeover with new paint on the walls, new wire + wood shelving, and layers of color & accessories. All for about $200 in a weekend.
The laundry room "before" with broken wire shelves that were completely disorganized!
Use every vertical surface in a small space! The side walls have new hooks & holders for the ironing board, the iron, the mop, and the broom.
Shelves were added as high as possible to use every inch available. Bins and baskets were used to hold tablecloths, paper products, cleaning supplies, and misc items big and small.
Jenna Burger Design

• Cvmarin

Good job!

• Debi53

Thank you for posting a "real' laundry room.I have hesitated to post some of my storage/organization ideas because they aren't all beautiful even though they are efficient. Yours is neat, organized, & beautiful but still shows real products sitting on shelves in their original containers. Thank you. I admire everyone who pours all of their products into decorative containers, but I am just never going to do that. ( I can envy them, but still not going to do it! hahaha)