Easy Tassel Banner

$3
1-2 Hour

I was looking for a little whimsy and fun in my Craft space so I decided to make a tassel banner to hand across my pegboard. I quickly realized using tissue paper was going to make me crazy so a new idea was born. Streamer Tassels.
The streamers are CHEAP at your local Dollar Tree and much sturdier and easier to work with than tissue paper. I actually made two banners, one for my craft space and one for my daughter's birthday party.
This banner is highly customizable as you can use whatever color streamers you want.
Then you can add in whatever else you want. From glitter ribbon, to printed ribbon or metallic, like I chose.
You basically cu the streamer to length and cut it into strips, twist, tape and voila!
A Tassel is born. After I had all of mine made I tied each one equally distant onto a long piece of ribbon and hung on my pegboard
This is such a fun craft but also so easy and it adds a great touch to party or home decor. You can hop over to Houseologie for more detailed instructions and the finished pictures.

Leigh Anne @ Houseologie