My Old Old Vanity Needed a Makeover
Well I started to paint before I thought I should take a "before" picture. I have had this vanity for years and decided it needed a little facelift.
This is the seat "before"
I just painted the whole vanity and then I did a stain with those stains that come is a package of cloths. I wiped on and then wiped off real quick because I didn't want it too dark. Then for the drawers I had some old sheet music that I glued on with Elmer's glues then when it was dry I put an epoxy resin over the drawers.
The seat I just had some old fabric that I decided to just print the music on it myself. It was a process but I didn't mind. Then I covered right over the old cover. Stapled it on with a staple gun . And TA daa.....
The finished product and I am very proud of this one
Published August 22nd, 2015 7:52 PM
3 of 4 comments