Clay Ring Dish
This is how I created these beautiful ring dishes out of clay, these are very simple to make, and anyone can have a go!
These are the materials I used. Here's how to get started-
1.Put the baking paper on bench and preheat the oven to 120 degree Celsius.
You can mix 2 colours of clay.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll out an amount of the clay to the size of your chosen bowl to a thickness of 7mm. Add more clay if necessary and continue rolling.
3. Keep it on the baking paper and put on a flat work surface
4. Press the rim of the bowl into clay and use a knife to trim around the edge. Remove bowl.
5. Put the bowl in oven and bake at 120 degrees Celsius for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Take it out of the oven and let it cool down. Then take the clay dish out of bowl.
You can decorate the dish if you like or keep it simple.ct.
Thats it, all done!
You can use your dish to put your rings in or other nick nacs.
Hope you enjoy doing this project as much as I did!
- Coloured polymer clay such as sculpey or Fumo
- Rolling pin
- Baking paper
- Heatproof bowl
Published August 14th, 2017 9:22 AM
2 of 25 comments