I love Gnomes and this was so easy to do!
All you need for each gnome is
- a tomato cage
- branches from a Christmas tree
- a pair of toddler mittens
- a pair of small leggings or sweater for the hat
- a potato for the nose
- a coat hanger to make the end of the hat droopy
- some wire to attach the nose and mittens
- about 12 zip ties to attach the branches
- a piece of string or ribbon to tie the end of the hat shut
- metal stakes or bricks so it won't topple in the wind
- pruning shears
- a wire cutter.