Styrofoam Easter Eggs
Decorated styrofoam eggs that can be altered further with bamboo skewers to be placed on pots, centerpieces and vases. Quick and easy to make.
Full detailed list of materials can be found in the blog.
Paint the styrofoam eggs with Viva decor paints.
Cut 20cm / 8in long pieces form the elastic ribbons and tie them around the eggs. Glue to set them in place. The elastic ribbons are set perfectly on the surface of the eggs with no wrinkles at all.
Decorate with the flat back embellishments and rhinestones.
Paint the bamboo skewers with the paints and tie two colours of ribbons after you set them on the styrofoam eggs.
- Styrofoam eggs - 8cm (Buddly Crafts)
- Viva Decor Inka Gold – Magenta #923 (Buddly Crafts)
- Viva Decor Maya Gold Paint – 903 Bronze (Buddly Crafts)
- Buddly Crafts 22mm (7/8″) Elastic Stretch Orchid Lace (Buddly Crafts)
- Flat back pearls (Buddly Crafts)
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published March 6th, 2017 6:25 PM