Wine Cork Frame
This simple cork frame is such an easy peasy and fun project and a great way to recycle wine corks you may have accumulated over the years! If you are a wine cork hoarder like me, you’ll find this cute wine cork frame right up your alley! This wine cork decor will add a rustic touch to your home and is perfect for farmhouse or minimalist decors.
You will need:
- A 5” x 7” frame with a flat front
- 13 – 15 wine corks
- A knife to cut the wine cork
- Strong craft glue (such as E-6000)
- White paper
Here's how to do it:
- Remove the glass and back from the frame and set aside.
- Put the frame on the piece of paper and trace the inside of the frame. Set out the corks on the pencil lines and move them around until they fit as you like.
- Use the craft glue to attach the corks to the frame.
- Once all the corks are attached to the frame, see where you need to cut pieces to fill in any spots. Do your cuts carefully and glue them into place. Let the glue dry completely.
- Replace the glass, insert your own photo, attach the back of the frame and you are ready to set it out in your home or office.
Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.More info
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!
Published May 8th, 2018 3:06 PM