Can baking soda help get rid of bedbugs

+2
  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Dec 11, 2017
    Since there are several methods I'll just send you the whole page. I wish you luck.

• Tina worley Tina worley on Dec 11, 2017
    Raid in the purple can is a nice scented spray that gets rid of bedbugs. About 6.00 dollars a can.

• Here is a link for you!

If at all possible, call in the pros - if you can't afford it there are services out there to help you. We had someone in our office with them, need I say more? Where I work there are 500+ people plus visitors, vendors, messengers, etc. They had close a 21 story high rise . . . Cost millions in business interruption insurance. Plus the cost of basically gutting the building and starting over.

I had a girlfriend pick them up from a high end hotel while on a business trip. Took her 5 years to replace the items in her home.

• Ellis Ellis on Dec 12, 2017
    Get a professional exterminator. This is a gigantic problem, and it will drive you crazy if you try to do it yourself. I checked into a four-star hotel that had them, luckily discovered shortly after arrival, had to change hotels due to it, reported it to the local health department. They ordered all furniture/carpet/bedding destroyed plus adjoining rooms and rooms fumigated. They said it is necessary to use strong measures to defeat this problem, because they spread easily and are extremely hard to get rid of.