Can you tell me what this can be?

+6
I saw a mouse in my bathroom. Later I found tiny, black, shiny balls in one of the drawers in my bedroom, which is next to the bathroom. What could they be?

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 03, 2018
    this is mouse poop

• Sta32090910 Sta32090910 on Jan 03, 2018
    Droppings from mouse,they get all o ver the place

• Mouse poop. Mouse is nesting in your drawer(s). I do not like mousetraps, far too cruel. Get a no kill trap. Also get an exterminator to come give you an inspection to find out how they are getting in so you can screen off or plug holes. If you saw one, I guarantee there are more. Cute little things, but potentially carry all kinds of disease.

• Mogie Mogie on Jan 03, 2018
    Are they mouse poop?

• Amanda Amanda on Jan 03, 2018
    Hello. Do the balls look familiar to you at all? I only ask because I had a mouse in my basement and it chewed off of a Easter tree miniature wooden eggs. It took them and put them all in a pile inside of my Christmas tree skirt. It was the weirdest thing.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 03, 2018
    Unless you plan on letting them go miles away from your home, traps are the only way to get rid of them without them dying in the walls, etc. Bait the traps with peanut butter, put in areas you find the droppings or see them run. As Naomie said, if you see one, there are more. Good luck!

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 03, 2018
    Mouse poop. Handle carefully, wear gloves and a mask cause some mice carry Hanta virus that can be fatal. Wash all clothing in drawers. Take drawers outside and wash them out.
    Find where mouse is getting in a fill cracks or crevices with spray foam insulation or pack the hole with steel wool.

• Russbow Russbow on Jan 03, 2018
    The newest kill traps do not require baiting with anything. The Yellow pan is impregnated with odor to attract the mice. I have used them for years very effectively. Save the peanut butter.

• Barb Charms Barb Charms on Jan 03, 2018
    Mouse poo... Wash your things and especially your hands, prevents spreading disease...Get a cat or some mice traps, make sure u get rid of any clutter (they will move right in and have babies) make sure ur food is in canisters or plastic bins with secure lids, mice can gnaw thru cardboard boxes, plastic bags, etc just make sure they dont have anything to eat or burrow into and u should b able to get rid of them
    Good luck!