I have seen mouse dropping in my kitchen drawers.

+7
How can I get them to go away!,

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 31, 2018
    you need to find where the are getting in.seal all areas with spray foam insulation. https://growagoodlife.com/keep-mice-kitchen/

• Dfm Dfm on Jan 31, 2018
    farm cats hunt for thier kibble...if you know a farmer ask to barrow a cat. Truly organic pest control. If that’s not possible a live catch trap and bait with peanut butter.

• Susan Susan on Jan 31, 2018
    also spray peppermint oil (you can dilute a bit with water) around the baseboards or other areas you think they're getting in - smells minty fresh and THEY HATE IT. Then check for teeny tiny holes - if they can get their head in... the rest is easy. You should also spray around the perimeter OUTSIDE and if you DO find any entrance holes - stuff with STEEL WOOL.

• Tammy Jones Tammy Jones on Jan 31, 2018
    Exterminator. If you have pets refrigerate their food. Put all foods in fridge including flour macaroni ceral boxes. If no food they will leave. Keep. Soap and anything sweet in metal boxes. But first exterminate.

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Jan 31, 2018
    Wash your drawers with mint oil ave warn water to help deter them. You can get baits or traps. Try and find out places they might be getting in and close them off. Cracks in foundations, dryer vents

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 31, 2018
    Do not use poison on them. I don't think you want them to die in the attic or walls, that really stinks! Look on the floors around the cupboards, your cupboard tops, everywhere for a little black trail with mouse poop here and their. This is the highway they use. Use mouse traps baited with peanut butter and place along the trails if you can find them. If not, put them in the drawers. Anything in a bag or a box they will try to eat. It has to be in things that are harder thicker plastic or glass containers. I had some things in my pantry in those three drawer Rubbermaid containers and they chewed a hole in the upper part of a lower drawer to get in there to attack the pasta boxes I had in there. I found there trail that went behind the stove and under the pantry door and I put down traps and the sticky traps. They both worked real well for me. One morning when I went into the kitchen I had four in mouse traps and about a dozen on the sticky traps. They came out of the two empty houses next to me that they tore down in late fall, so the houses on either side became infested! Try to find any little hole on the outside of the house that they could come in by and block it with steel wool.

• Cindy Cindy on Jan 31, 2018
    You will need to either set mouse traps or put down that sticky tape to catch them. We have a cat. We got her the same day I saw a mouse in our old house. We have moved since then and the cat has become a big part of our family. I have never seen another mouse.

• V Smith V Smith on Jan 31, 2018
    You can't get them to go away, you have to kill them. Do the traps. Use an assortment of spring loaded and sticky and if the are empty move them around. For some reason mice don't like Al foil so maybe line your drawers with foil, or tape a piece on the back of the drawer. Also peppermint oil is bothersome to them. I use a small jar lid with 4-6 cotton balls and put an eye dropper full of the peppermint oil on them, then I put that in the drawer. You have to reapply the oil after about a month to keep it going. It has to be pure peppermint oil, not peppermint extract. One female mouse can have 5 to 10 litters per year, each litter averages 6 to 8 mice. If only half of them are female imagine how fast your house can fill up with mice. You have to kill them.

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Feb 01, 2018
    If you get really desperate, go to a farm store. They sell the best products that cannot be purchased in a regular store. You may have to resort to poisoning them.