Shower Grout that Doesn't Stain or Need Sealed, Ever!

$75

Dingy and moldy grout just stinks.
Plus it's embarassing when you have house guests.
This past weekend I installed epoxy shower grout in between our 2 x 2 inch shower floor tiles.
With a little help from the tecnhical support line of the company that makes the grout I was able to do this project in less than 2 hours (that includes prep, install, and cleanup).
And I was a little under the gun
Epoxy grout has a Part A and Part B.
Epoxy grout has a Part A and Part B.
Make sure to get all your supplies together before starting with epoxy grout.
CEG Lite is the epoxy grout I used and it can be found at Home Depot for about $24 per bucket.
This is the new epoxy grout, the floor drain doesn't have it's cover because the grout isn't cured yet.
Use both the soft side and buff side of the grout sponge to clean off the epoxy grout.
Drag a damp microfiber cloth across the tile surface to remove any haze
This is a picture of my discolored old grout. Yoda would be embarrassed!
Home Repair Tutor

• Lori

I'm installing natural stone in my shower and am wondering if this product would be appropriate? The stones are sealed with a quality impregnating sealer. Also, wondering if the epoxy makes the grout look plastic-y - or does it look natural enough? And, are you still happy with your choice 5 years later? Thank you! Lori

• Sharon Gaul

No matter what i use between the on the kitchen tiles ( not floor tiles) the grout always is a dirty looking!!!!! Can this be used??? It might be a different named product over here in England, thanxs

• CeramicTilePro LLC

Super Grout Additive® works really well for full shower floor grout installations and as a replacement of silicone at shower floor perimeters. Works way better to!

• Kupie

Great. Tx